onsdag 6 februari 2008

Always changing your mind, waisting my time, don't bother. But everytime that you call I begin to fall again .It's like I'm losing control of my body and soul, when you are around.I gotta break away before it gets too late .Baby make your mind up, cuz I'm not gonna wait .

I'm taking it out of my hands I'm giving it up: I'm setting you free .Now I'm taking a chance .Cuz what will be is meant to be .What's the point in fighting for love? If it doesn't come easily .Now it's out of my hands.I was ready to jump, right into the fire, with you .But you didn't believe, didn't share your dreams with me. But you gave me enough, just in case of you were lonley.I won't be wrapped around your finger anymore and though it's killing me I'm walking out the door.

I pray that you're missing me like I'm missing you .Tell me that you feel the same way too

mm tro det eller ej men så är det!

3 kommentarer:

Elfridiskt sa...

Jag är på din sida, i alla väder. Det vet du bästa lilla skitungen min! <3 You're strong as the wind. Love you. Och jag längtar btw efter vår födelsedagslördag. Få med någon som börjar på J, och massa alkohol. puss älskade.

FannySöderberg sa...

Tack gumman! Ja, det gör jag med! ska göra mitt bästa förmodligen blir det så att vi får besök av en J :) skulle vara hur underbart som helst! har J för mycket i tankarna nu haha inte bra alls! hahah men men vad ska man gör åt det inget! Det är ju som det är.Kan ju inte gå och vänta hela mitt jälva liv. Vill den något så får den faktis ta tag i saken, jag tänker inte den låta mig tacka nej aldriG! älskar dig <3

Viz from the past... sa...

Marie Picasso 4-ever!